Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-08-05 Origin: Site
Our company mainly produces all kinds of water bladders, water bladders, agricultural water bladder, drinking water bladder, chemical water bladder, oil bladder, pvc water bladder, TPU water bladder, various container liquid bladders, Liquid packaging boxes, water bladders, large storage tanks, etc. The products are environmentally friendly, novel, corrosion-resistant, anti-oxidation, anti-freeze, water-resistant, light and practical, and are widely used in drinking. Water, drought, fire, container transportation, chemical storage, live fish transportation, bridge pier preloading and other thousands of liquid packaging and transportation, products related to agriculture, chemical, fire, coastal transportation and other fields. At the same time, we can customize a variety of liquid bladders, liquid acid pools, fish ponds, etc. according to the size of new and old customers. Here are some questions to be aware of when using container fluid bladders.
When using container liquid bladders, the following points should be noted:
1. Do not stand under the container liquid bladder during lifting work.
2. Hang the hook on the center of the sling or sling. Do not slant, hang or slant the container liquid bladder.
3. Do not rub with other objects during work, hook or hit the container.
4. Do not pull the sling to the outside.
5. When using the forklift for container bladders, please do not touch or tie the fork to the bladder to prevent the container from being punctured.
6. When transporting in the workshop, try to use the tray as much as possible, avoiding the hooking of the container bladder and shaking it while carrying it.
7. Keep the container bladder upright when loading, unloading and stacking.
8. Do not erect the container bladder.
9. Do not drag the container bladder on the floor or on the concrete.
10. When it is necessary to store outdoors, the container liquid bladder should be placed on the shelf, and the container bladder must be tightly covered with opaque shed cloth.
11. After use, wrap the container bladder with paper or opaque shed cloth and store it in a ventilated place.
Welcome to contact us if you have any question about our products . We can customize shape, colors, sizes as your requirments. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org