Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-12-13 Origin: Site
The recirculating aquaculture system (RAS) is a series of water treatment processes used to maintain the water quality of intensive fish farming operations. These steps of the recirculating aquaculture system (RAS) are usually carried out in sequence or sometimes in series.
After leaving the fish container, the water is first treated as a solid, then enters the biofilter for ammonia conversion, followed by degassing and oxidation, usually followed by heating / cooling and disinfection. Each of these processes can be accomplished by using a variety of different methods and equipment, but in any case it must be done to ensure that fish growth and a healthy environment are maximized.
The RAS design is designed for the cultivation of juvenile fish / shrimps. The fish tank with a diameter of 2 * h1.2m is the best size for the fish species with convenient operation but large enough to carry out hydroponic culture with low total cost. The total hydroponic capacity of 16 fish tanks is about 50m3, equipped with a RAS system of 50m3 / hr, including:
1. Mechanical filter - high screen filtration;
2. Protein skimmer: both fresh water and sea water are efficient;
3. Ozone generator - safe use, no harm to species;
4. Nitrifying biofilter - bucket unit, free of charge (customers can also build biofilter to save money
5. Denitrification biofilter;
6. Ultraviolet sterilizer;
7. Water temperature control unit;
8. Water pump & Air pump;
9. Oxygen generation system;
10. Pipe fitting system;
Welcome to contact us if you have any question about our products . We can customize shape, colors, sizes as your requirments. Email: email@example.com